Popular Table Games in Canada
If you are a fan of table games from Canada, you have come to the right place. Let’s take a look at the popular table games in Canada.
Though legalised casinos in Canada are somewhat recent, the gambling industry has established itself well within the country in this short time. Certain table games are more popular among Canadians in both virtual as well as physical casinos. These games remain popular throughout the world due to its higher Return To Player ratio compared with slot games.
These are some of the most popular table games in Canada:
To win this widely popular card game, you have to get a hand of 21 or less. You are pitted against the dealer, and the rules may vary according to the casino.
This is one of the simplest and widely-played table games. You have to bet on where the ball lands in the roulette wheel.
You have to make a winning card from a series of cards dealt to you. Rules depend on the particular poker variant you are playing.
From the few cards dealt to you, you have to make a hand equal or closest to 9.
• Sic Bo
In this Chinese dice game, you have to bet on the outcome of the roll.
Try out all these table games and their multiple variations in GunsBet online casino. You can even play these games for free before risking your real money – just the right way to get your betting career started online.
Features of Blackjack Game
Blackjack is one of the most widely-played casino card games around the world. People love it because of its simple and entertaining nature. So, what makes this classic card game so popular even today? Let’s take a look.
Blackjack game is very easy to learn. Even if you are completely new to the game, it will only take you a few minutes to learn the rules.
Players have a greater chance at beating the house with Blackjack game than with other casino games.
2. Variations in Rules
Blackjack game is markedly different from conventional card games due to its lack of fixed rules. The rules may even vary from table to table.
Some of the common blackjack rule variations are:
• Variation in Deck Number: Blackjack can be played with any number of decks from one to eight.
• Dealer's Standing Rules: The dealer’s fixed standing rules may vary from table to table. The fixed hand total to be drawn by the dealer will be pre-determined by the casino.
3. Universal Availability
For centuries, Blackjack has remained as one of the most popular card games world-wide. You can find this game not only in gambling venues, but in most online casinos as well.
Online Blackjack offers great flexibility of time and space. This means you can play at your time of convenience, using any of your devices – be it computer, mobile phone or tablet.
With online casinos offering a great variety of Blackjack games, the popularity of this game seems to be only growing further.
Play Exciting Table Games at GunsBet Casino
Looking for virtual and live table games online? GunsBet casino is the right choice for you.
GunsBet casino offers around 20 table games from BGaming – one of the largest providers of casino games. You can try your hands on several games from other providers like Platipus and Belatra. The collection includes both basic as well as variations of classic card and table games.
The table games available in GunsBet include poker, roulette and blackjack.
The various poker games offered by GunsBet are Trey Poker, Oasis Poker, Hold’em Poker, and Caribbean Poker, to name a few. The video poker titles available include Wild Texas, a thrilling version of Joker Wild. However, if you are new to video poker, you can go for Jacks or Better – the classic poker game.
If you enjoy traditional casino gaming, you can go for Roulette games. GunsBet offers you the chance to bet on French, American, and European Roulettes.
Try your skills at Blackjack, Blackjack VIP, Blackjack Surrender, and Double Exposure at GunsBet casino. Though all these games are available in ‘play for fun’ mode, some of them can be played with real money as well.
Live Table Games
The live dealer tables from GunsBet is an exciting collection of over 50 popular games from Evolution Gaming – the top-most game provider in live gambling. These live dealer games include variations in roulette, blackjack, and other tables like Punto Banco and Dream Catcher.
You can choose tables with varying betting limits according to your skills and preference. Moreover, these games are available in a number of languages – including Arabic, French, Turkish, German, Swedish, and Norwegian.
Top Online Casino Table Games
Want to know about the best online casino table games? Read on.
Along with slots and jackpot games, table games remain highly popular among the gamblers worldwide. The most popular table games include blackjack, roulette and poker. These table games are not only fun and easy to play, but also offer you great odds at winning. GunsBet casino offers an exciting collection of virtual as well as live table games. Along with the classic card and table games, you can also play Dream Catcher and its live variations Casino Hold’em and Punto Banco here.
GunsBet online casino offer a number of Blackjack games with varying table limits and conditions, including Blackjack, Blackjack VIP, and Blackjack Surrender.
After each round, the cards are reshuffled using random number generators. This ensures fair play with completely random results and zero scope for tricks or techniques.
GunsBet also offers American, European, as well as French roulettes. Among poker games, video pokers such as Wild Texas and Jacks or Better are available here. Other poker variants are Let It Ride, Rocket Dice, Sic Bo, and Hi Lo Switch.
GunsBet casino also gives you the unique opportunity to play against live dealers within the comfort of your own surroundings. You can play Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat or Dream Catcher with professional dealers, using the chat feature.
However, if you are not willing to risk your money, you can play all these games for free. As these table games are also available in mobile play, you can play these games anywhere, anytime, with zero cost.
Table Game Loyalty Programs in GunsBet Casino
Looking for a casino that rewards their players generously? GunsBet Casino might be your answer.
Renowned for its instant play and fast processing, GunsBet casino also boasts of structured and unique loyalty programs. To avail the bonuses and promotions, you don’t need to be a seasoned player. In fact, you can get your welcome bonus just by signing up to the casino. Along with the 100% welcome bonus, you also get 100 free spins.
Not only the welcome bonus, the casino also provides a distinctive VIP program for its players. This program consists of 7 different levels of status. The statuses are western-themed and progresses from the initial Lasso level to the final War Cannon. With every level, you can avail special bonuses. These bonuses are free spins at the beginning levels, but progresses to cash bonuses as you level up.
In addition, you can collect complementary points, which can be later exchanged for real money. These points can be collected by placing a minimum of €100 wager on slots or table games. The exchange rate of these points will also improve according to each new level.
Moreover, you can complete the wagering requirement just by playing table games and poker, without having to play fancy slot games. Table games will contribute 5% to the wagering requirement, and by playing these games, you can gradually complete the requirement. Additionally, VIP players who want to play table games such as roulette or blackjack with higher bettings will be given the opportunity with GunsBet casino.
Blackjack game rules
Blackjack is one of the most popular gambling card games, second only to poker. 2 or more people can play this game. The objective of the game is to beat the dealer with the count of their cards.
Here is the beginners level rule-set of the game:
We use a regular 52-card pack for the gameplay. Each number card has the same value as the number on it. The ace card can have a value of 1 or 11, according to the player. The face cards have a value of 10. The player has to bet on whether the value of the cards given to them will surpass the dealer.
The game begins when you have placed your bet. You will receive two cards along with the other players and the dealer. You can check the value of your cards. If you get an ace card and a card with a value of 10, it is a natural blackjack, and you win automatically. In other cases, if the value of your cards is low, you can ask for a 'hit'. This action will get the dealer to give you one more card. If you are satisfied with the value of your cards, you can call for 'stand'. If your card value exceeds 21, you lose.
The results will be declared by comparing the cards’ values of the player and the dealer. If your cards’ value surpasses that of the dealer, you win the bet money. And if it is the other way around, you lose. You can play the Blackjack game on GunsBet here.
The necessary deal of the French roulette is to successfully guess where the ball will land when the roulette stops spinning. To put it simply – if the ball lands on the place you predicted, you win. It is one of the most sought out online gambling game and gives a higher probability to a player to win.
There are different types of bets you can place in French roulette. These bets are categorized as inside and outside bets.
Inside bets are straightforward bets that are placed on the smaller grid of numbers. This category includes:
- Straight bet, where you choose one number from 1 to 36
- Split bet, where you choose two numbers that are right next to each other
- Street bet, where you can select a row that consists of three numbers
- Corner bet, where you can select four numbers
- Line bet, where you can choose two adjacent rows
Outside bets are made on the bigger grid of numbers. This collection includes:
- Column bet, where you choose one among the three columns of numbers.
- Dozen bet, where you choose a set among the first, second or third row of numbers
- Red or Black bet, where you predict the color of the number in which the ball will place
- Low or High bet, where you predict if the number will be low (between 1 to 18) or high (between 19 to 36)
The American roulette is pretty popular in online casinos even though it is a bit more challenging than the French roulette. In this table-top gambling game, the player has to predict where the ball will land after the roulette wheel is spun. If you predict correctly, the chips are all yours to take.
The table has a grid of numbers ranging from 1 to 36, and additionally 0 and 00. It is arranged as three columns with twelve numbers each.
There are two types of bets you can place in this game – inside bets and outside bets.
~ Inside bets:
- Straight bets: The player has to bet directly on a single number for the placement of the ball. The stakes are very high for this bet, and the ratio of winning is low.
- Split bets: The player bets on two adjacent numbers by placing chips on the line that separates them. This has a higher chance of victory.
- Trio bet: As the name suggests, the player wagers their luck on a particular row. They can take the prize home if the landing number belongs to the chosen row.
- Corner bet: To put this bet, you have to choose four numbers that make up a square in the grid. You can select them by moving the chip to the mutual corner of the numbers.
- Five-number bet: You can bet that one of the five numbers – 0, 00, 1, 2 or 3 – will be hit.
- Six-line bet: You can place this bet by wagering that the spin will hit one of the six adjacent numbers that lie in two rows.
- Red or Black bets: The player can choose what the color of the landing number will be.
- Odd or Even bets: The player predicts if the landing number will be odd or even.
- High or Low bets: The player wagers on whether the landing number will be high (19 to 36) or low (1 to 18).
- Dozen bet: The player chooses from the sets of dozens – 1 to 12, 13 to 24 and 25 to 36. If the landing number is from the selected dozen, the player wins.
- Column bet: As the name suggests, the player can choose a particular column from the number grid and predict that the landing number is in it.
Among all of the famous casino roulettes, the European roulette is a crowd favorite because it gives a higher chance of victory. In the online version of the game, playing is simple. All you have to do is place a bet and click "spin" to spin the roulette.
The table has the numbers 0 to 36, which are simultaneously written in red or black – except for 0, which is in green. The numbers 1 to 36 are in the form of a grid.
- Straight-up bet: Betting on a number
- Split bet: Betting on two adjacent numbers. You may place the chip on the line between the numbers.
- Street bet: Betting on all the three numbers that come in a row.
- Corner bet: Betting on four numbers that make up a square in the grid. The chips can be placed on the shared corner of the numbers.
- Line bet: Choosing six numbers that makeup two rows of three numbers. The chips should be placed on the side end of the said two rows.
- Column bet: Choosing an entire column to bet
- Dozen bet: Choosing a group of numbers in dozens. The chips can be placed in “1st 12 box” for numbers 1 to 12, “2nd 12 box” for 13 to 24, or “3rd 12 box” for 25 to 36.
- Color bet: Wagering on the color of the number the ball will land in. The chips can be placed in the box that represents the respective color of your choice.
- Odd or Even bet: Predicting whether the number will be odd or even.
- Low or High bet: The numbers are categorized into low (1 to 18) or high (19 to 36). You can bet on which group the outcome will be. These are the basic bets and rules of the game. You can try your luck in European roulette by sitting at your home from here.
Casino Hold’em is a variation of poker. It is quite popular in European countries and on online platforms. The game has a set of basic rules which are easy to follow. They are as noted below:
- At the beginning of the game, you must make a wager called Ante.
- The dealer then gives you and themselves five cards. The first two are called hole cards, and the last three are called community cards.
- Now you can decide whether to fold or call. When you choose fold, you will lose the Ante bet as well as the cards. If you choose Call, then the bet will be double the amount of the Ante bet.
- When you choose Call, the dealer will give you two more community cards to you and themselves.
- The result will be checked by adding up the poker value of the cards in your possession.
- If the dealer’s card value exceeds yours, you lose the Ante and Call bets.
- If your card value is higher than the dealer’s, you win.
- If the values are tied, both Ante and Call bets will be pushed.
- There is also a progressive Jackpot side bet to this game. This based on the player’s hole cards and five community cards. The Jackpot bet stays even when the player loses or folds. The Jackpot bet price can be split between all the players who made the Ante bet in case of a straight flush or royal flush.